Clearly I am loosing it! A couple of months ago when someone asked how old I was I quickly answered, "24, I'll be 25 in a few months!" As soon as I answered though, I was quickly corrected being told that I was already 25. For some odd reason, my brain had convinced me I was still 24. Is this normal with age? I don't feel 25. I feel like I am turning 25. Either way, 25 by 25 would be pointless since I am already 25, so why not 30 by 30? :)
2. Adopt our beautiful baby girl.
4. Be COMPLETELY debt free.
5. Go to Africa with HOH.
6. Go to India and spoil our sponsor boy with HOH.
7. Make a CD. (write, record, ect.)
8. Take my boys on a fun vacation!
11. Eat at 1 of the many delicious places featured on Man Vs. Food!
13. Own something from Tiffany & Co.
14. Take a boudoir photo.
15. Play hide and seek in IKEA.
16. Go to Disney Land.
17. Read the Bible from cover to cover.
18. Refinish a piece of furniture.
19. Finish writing and recording my cd.
20. Write a book.
21. Visit Italy.
23. Go to a CFL game.
24. Run a marathon.
25. Completely go though every single room in my house and purge!
26. Get another tattoo.
27. Improve my cooking skills.
28. Grow this blog to 2,000 + readers.
29. Spend a day at the spa.