Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Mommy Time!

It seems these days, that getting a chance to hop into the shower to get clean is a thing of luxury that doesn't seem to happen all that often. And to get a bath is even more rare considering to make it actually happen I have to clean the bathroom first!
(I am somewhat of a germ-a-phobe...)
So when my children decided to go down early for bed, I decided to ditch my work efforts for the night and take advantage of what a nice hot bath has to offer! So glad I did, even if I had to spend a few minutes cleaning it before hand.
There is something about a nice hot bath, with silence of course, that just relaxes me and helps me to refocus on what really matters. Adding in some epsom salts, well that doesn't hurt either! Hehe.

Now if only I could find the time to work on my bad eating habits and exercise some more I would be golden. I stepped on a scale the other day for the first time in a long while, okay, since my boys were about 1 month old which is just about 2 years ago. At their 4 week check up I was back down to my pre-pregnancy weight. 137. My stomach looked like a horror flick gone bad, but I was happy to be back to my normal weight. I think it was just due to breastfeeding the both of them! Since I stopped breastfeeding I have gained 10 pounds back. Yea it may not seem like a whole heck of a lot but I can feel it and I hate it! So I have decided to cut out all chocolate, most my sugar intake and have even considered going on a diet.
But for the most part, I am just changing my eating habits and exercising more than ever. =) Any advice ladies, I will be more than happy to hear it & take it!
I cannot wait for the warmer weather, there will definitely be more outside time. IE; jogging! ♥ ♥ ♥

Until next time!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am fellow twin mom. I feel your pain. It's so hard finding the time to exercise. If I do get a break I opt for a nap! Your kiddos are adorable!

    Natalie
    www.koprowskikids.com

    ReplyDelete