Saturday, September 24, 2011

the ABC's of me

A. Age: 24

B. Bed size: Queen, although I am hoping for a king in the near future ;)

C. Chore that you hate: Dishes! They never end =(

D. Dogs: LOVE dogs, hate their stinky breath, farts and shedding of hair.

E. Essential start to your day: Eating breakfast! If I don't eat within 20-30 mins of getting up, I get super sick to my stomach!

F. Favorite color: Green! Not a dark green, or light green. More like a sea foam green!

G. Gold or Silver: Silver! Just because I like the way it looks more than gold =)

H. Height: 5’5″

I. Instruments you play: Guitar! It's part of my job which I'm in LOVE with! And I dable with the drums, but I'm not that great.

J. Job title: I'm a mama, wife, chef, cleaner among many other things. But outside the home I am children's entertainer were I get to be a goof with kids and get paid for it!

K. Kids: Aeson, and Ezrah, my two year old twin boys ♥

L. Live: Cow Town, Alberta! Also known as Calgary, or home of the greatest outdoor event ever, the Calgary Stampede ;)

M. Mother’s name: Belinda, but she gets called Bindy. (Like the crocodile hunter's little girl!)

N. Nicknames: Mostly I just get called Kayla, but my nickname back in the day was Bruiser. No, I was not a mean kid! I just was able to give a hip check like none other in the beautiful game of puck!

O. Overnight hospital stays: When I was 2 I ran and slipped on ice and blacked out, but the only one's I can actually remember are when I was pregnant with the twins and couldn't keep anything down. And when I had a c-section to remove them =) Lol.

P. Pet peeves: Drivers in this city! They are ignorant, rude, and I just wanna smack em upside the head! That and when I see someone's child improperly seated in their car seat!

Q. Quote from a movie: "in every girl there's a boy, that came out wrong but you know what I mean" She's the Man, favorite movie EVA!

R. Right or left handed: Righty. Unless it's hockey, then I'm a lefty!!!

S. Siblings: Just 1 older sister.

U. Underwear: I just wear whatever I get for Christmas! I hate paying $5 for 1 pair of underwear when there is practically no fabric!

V. Vegetable you hate: mmm, I think I love all vegetables.

W. What makes you run late: Twins! Haha, as hard as I try we are never on time anymore =(

X. X-Rays you’ve had: Just on my mouth at the dentist!

Y. Yummy food that you make: Gluten Free pizza! OH YEA! I had a good teacher...

Z. Zoo animals - Like: hippo's! Dislike: Any of the stinky exhibits =P

No comments:

Post a Comment