Thursday, February 16, 2012

Laziness

Have you ever had one of those nights where you just don't feel like cooking? I find since I have started working outside of the home, only 2 days a week mind you, but non the less, I am much more exhausted then before when I was at home all day everyday. The days I'm off I am running around like a chicken with my head cut off making sure our laundry is caught up (which it never is,) that the house is clean, oh and my kids, and that is just a tip of my weekly to-do list. (as I am sure all you momma's can relate!)
So is it really laziness when I have no desire to cook a hot meal after a days work, or is it more of a legitimate reason? Either way, PB&J with a side of banana often make it onto our dinner plates more often than not. Hey, at least we are getting our fruit, right? Hehe.






1 comment: