Thursday, January 20, 2011

Cleaning Frenzy!!!

Yup. That is what happened in my household today, and let me tell you, I am paying for it tonight!
It was just one of those days that when I started I just couldn't stop.
I wanted to tackle those things on my to-do list that NEVER get done, like cleaning behind the couch, sorting through the junk draw, going through the closet and getting rid of things I haven't worn in years...
Well today was cleaning my couch!
They told me that microfiber was GREAT when you have kids. They lied.
EVERYTHING shows up on my couch! Boogers, food particles from sticky little fingers. Ick!
So I decided that it had to be cleaned! 2 hours later, with a vacuum and wet soapy cloth in hand I finally won the battle and I can honestly say I would lay on my couch without being grossed out! Haha. I win!
Now to go get some MUCH needed sleep, cause who knows when I will go into another cleaning frenzy...

1 comment:

  1. THEY DID LIE. we have one too and it shows everything. We hate it. We finally put down a blanket on the seat to keep it clean, that way I can just take off the blanket and wash it. SO GROSS though, I know. Good for you for getting some cleaning done. I have to do the same here. I'm freecycling some things too, which is good because it goes to someone who needs/wants it. LOL. Praying for you today and hope you have a great day.

    ReplyDelete