Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Dear Ace & Ez...

Can you already be 2 and a half?! It seems like just yesterday that I was carrying you around in big belly, all itchy and scratchy because my belly literally could not stretch even an millimeter bigger. I was so excited when they told me I could come in 3 days earlier to get you two out and hold you in my arms! And look at you two now, talking full sentences, counting to 10, and you both finally have a full head of hair. I find that with each passing month, you may be growing out of being my itty bitty babies, but I am having so much fun watching you grow into little boys. I love watching you get excited with your eyes lit up about your favorite things, like building towers and knocking them down, or going outside in the snow. (Which neither of you were too excited about just a year ago!) I just love being your mommy, having the privilege to watch you grow into the handsome, strong, godly men I know you both will one day become. :) Thank You for letting me be your mommy.


No comments:

Post a Comment