Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Another year has come and gone...


It's a new year, and along with that comes new year resolutions! Mine are to take better care of my body by eating better and exercising more often. So far, I have started a soup cleanse and am only on day 2 of 7, and I have NO idea how I am going to make it to the end! I will say however, I have a new found appreciation for food. I think I even had a dream about pancakes last night. {mmmm, pancakes!} So what are you new years resolutions, and how do you plan on actually keeping them?

OH, and I came across a little somethin' somethin' that might be a fun little activity to do with your kidlets! ;)



{BIG thanks to Thirty Handmade Days! =)}

http://thirtyhandmadedays.com/2011/12/new_year_resolution/


No comments:

Post a Comment