1. Fill the toddler pool with water from the ice cold hose! After about an hour it is already warmed up to a tolerable cold and even mommy can dunk my feet in to cool off!
2. Soak each other with the spray nozzle from hose. Not a favourite of my boys, but it sure does cool em down quick!
3. Freezies, freezies and more freezies!
4. Our neighbour got a slip N' slide. Brought back SO many childhood memories I was so tempted to try it myself!
5. Hide out in our cool basement ;)
6. At night, and after the sun goes down (which is about 10pm here!) we open all the windows in the house, turn our our fans and leave them open till about 5am. I then sleepily get out of bed, close the windows and blinds and leave it that way all day! Seems to keep some of the cool inside. :)
How do you stay cool on super hot summer days?!
(Yes, he is eating sand from his sand table! :P)