Wednesday, July 18, 2012

What is it with BINKY'S!!!

Binky. AKA; Pacifier. What is it that makes it so dang special that a 3 year old can't let it go! Well maybe yours did, mine wont. I have been slowly trying to get rid of them over the past year. I have told them (AND myself!) that once they are gone, they are GONE! I have not bought any new ones for a year, and am pretty proud of the fact that I have been able to get them away from my boys during the day. But at night, oh at night, all hell breaks loose if we can't find one of those sacred binky's! The last two nights I walked away with 1 of them screaming because I simply just could not find a binky. Then super daddy comes to the rescue with a binky in his hand! Where he even found it is beyond me... But super daddy is not here tonight. Nope. It's just mommy. A very tired and done mommy. And I thought letting them CIO so I could get more than 2 hours of sleep in a row was rough! I did eventually find a binky... after about an hour of searching, BUT am still at a loss as to how to get these once sanity keepers away from my 3 year olds!

I was always told, "DON'T give your baby a pacifier, it is harder then hell to get it away from them when they are older!"

Umm, well;
A.) You have never had twins. At times, it was a that or pull out all my hair! and
B.) Have you ever tried to nurse twins exclusively? A mother sometimes just needs her boobs to take a break! A binky helped immensely ;)


Here they are. Three years old and still sucking away like nobodies business! As cute as they are with out without binky's stuck in their mouths, any advice would be gladly accepted. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment