Monday, July 23, 2012

I'm "free" now!

That is all I have heard ALL day from my smartie pants Ez. Monday's I work, so my mom has the privilege to hang with my awesome kids. Well last night they had a sleep over (I got to sleep in a precious extra hour, booya!) and so from the minute they woke up, my mom got them on the potty and wouldn't ya know, my very smart little boy, who just last night smeared poop all over his bedroom, went all day without a diaper! Peeing and pooping because like he says, "I a big boy now cause I free mommy!" I had visions of not having to buy diapers anymore, no more wiping poopy butts and sending them off to pre-school for a few hours for a mommy time date with a latte. That was until we walked off grammy's front step. Yep he did. Pee! Okay well maybe he just couldn't hold it... We get home, I unload the kiddo's and all our crap, walk into the house. Potty time. I was right! He just couldn't hold it all in! So we run to the bathroom and he successfully uses the potty! *insert happy dance here!* Five minutes later I find a smidgen of poo on my rug. Then more pee. Seriously?!

Okay, so I am very grateful that he went most of the day without any accidents. He got lots of praise from this momma! But I think we have a ways to go before I don't have to walk down the diaper aisle anymore. Specially considering I still have the other one to start working on...





We are blog hopping over here if you would like to join us! :)


Love my blog? Vote for me!

2 comments:

  1. I think it's wonderful that you have such a great attitude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great that he has a good start! That's the first and most important step. :)

    Your boys are too cute, and I love your blog design!! But your Twitter button is not working, at least not for me.

    ReplyDelete