Friday, August 3, 2012

the dreaded sickies!

Who gets a cold in the summer? Twice?! Me. Well, me and my kids. About a month ago we were fighting throat infections, and today BAM! we get hit with runny noses, coughing, sneezing. In the middle of summer! Well, at least it doesn't feel like summer. It feels more like fall with all the rain we have been having so I guess I can't complain too much cause its yucky outside anyways...

Last weekend we had our church's annual Family Summer Camp, which turned out to be pretty great considering it was the first time we have attempted camping with the boys! They are such troopers :) 2 nights in a tent, awesome speakers Joe and Laurie Champion, swimming, games, and bomb fires! But summer is flying by way too fast, and before I know it winter will be upon us again. *sigh* All we can do is cherish every moment and squeeze in as much fun as we can before we go into hibernation! Hehe.

So lately I have been obsessed with instagram. If you have an iphone and don't know what it is, get it! I could easily manipulate photos the same with photoshop, but instagram is so much easier. :P


Catching up with our summer with instagram!


Tons of walks to the park, BOYS TURN THREE!, watergun fights, late night snuggles cause it's too light outside!, ice cream, pool fishing ♥ Yup, summer is awesome!







We are hopping over here with with Sippy Cup Chronicles! My favorite thing this week? You guessed it, instagram ♥
SippyCupChroniclesFavoriteThingFriday

1 comment: