Saturday, August 31, 2013

Saturday Morning Momma Talk (Blog Hop)

It's Saturday, the day where I like to kick back, relax and have my morning coffee while catching up on some of my favourite blogs! It is also the day I would like to start a weekly blog hop. Why? Because, why not?! 5 questions for everyday momma's! :) PLUS, no rules. Just grab the linked button and add somewhere to your blog, mingle and meet some new awesome blogging momma's!




1. SUMMER OR WINTER?
I am more of a fall kinda girl, so in between? 

2. IF YOU COULD LOOK LIKE ANY FAMOUS PERSON, WHO WOULD IT BE?
Yes, I realize its a little vain, but I would be lying if I said the thought had never crossed my mind! So, hands down, Megan Fox! That girl is a beaut.

3. YOUR WORST FEAR?
Besides paranormal and demonic type fears, it would be loosing my family! My husband and kids are my world and without them, I have no idea how I would function!

4. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
The farthest I have gotten is Florida. Which, from where I live, is exactly 4,789 km! 

5. DESCRIBE YOUR CHILD(REN) IN 3 WORDS!
Ace - Kind, Perfectionist, & sweet
Ez - Loving, Exuberant, & Aggressive

Grab the button, link up, and make some new friends!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic





3 comments:

  1. i think i would want to look like jennifer aniston. have you seen her instagram picture with no makeup on?? she looks exactly the same!!!

    anyway, just discovered your blog. will be following along :)

    your boys are so cute!!

    ashley
    lettinggoash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not seen that picture, but I don't doubt it! she is stunning :)

    ReplyDelete