Saturday, September 14, 2013

Saturday Blog Hop {Momma Talk} #3

Here I am. Sitting in a very small apartment in China. 2 weeks ago, I thought traveling anywhere off my continent was just a dream, nothing more than that. Wow, God is good! Ok, onto the good stuff :)





1. What is the wallpaper on your phone?
It is a picture of my boys first day of soccer, all dressed up and very proud! I miss my babies!!!!

2. Who is your favorite professional athlete?
Cassie Campbell. She has played for the women's Team Canada (hockey) and has since made a very successful career in broadcasting! She is beautiful, and I very much admire her for her goals and ambitions as a women pushing forward for girls hockey :) Can you tell I am Canadian? We sure do love our hockey, hehe.

3. what is the craziest thing you have ever done?
I jumped off a cliff once into a lake. Does that count? lol. OH, I had twins. Pretty sure that beats the crazy.


4. Which TV show have you seen pretty much every episode of?
Pretty Little Liars. I admit it! Except I have yet to watch any of the latest season as I was on vacation when it started and missed 3 episodes. I do NOT start anything in the middle!!! Waiting for it to come to dvd.

5. Exercise or Healthy eating, what comes easier or what would you rather do?
Healthy eating! I started eating clean in January as I was so sick of the way my body jiggled. I was by no mean a big girl, just was not happy in my own skin! I have lost 20lbs, and I feel great! I am hoping that in the new year, I can add the exercise to my regime, SUPER stoked to get back in their and build some muscle!



Copy the questions, Grab the button, link up, join by posting on your own blog! Make sure to visit some new friends, it never hurts to have more friends in life! :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic





No comments:

Post a Comment