Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Spring has Sprung! (along with a new header)

Do you like it? I decided I needed to change it due to the business of the last background, and that was it, everything had to change a bit! Funny how that works...
Life has been crazy for me lately. I have been working non- stop on www.TheWAHMHub.com (my side project!) to get everything up and running and hopefully producing. If you would like to check it out, feel free to do so!

It's a place for Work At Home Mom's to connect and grow their business', as well as a marketplace for people to find those unique, one of a kind momma made items!


On another note, I just want to say how happy I am that our weather is FINALLY warming up! I am so looking forward to summertime, to get outside and get active. What kind of activities do you look forward to in the summer? With two, 2 year olds in tow, I am not sure what we will be able to do, but whatever it is has got to be better than being stuck inside because of the snow all day! =)


Also, I have been working on some pacifier clips, and some new sock monkeys that I can't wait to show off to you guys! I guess finding the cord to my camera first might help... It would be nice to actual sell my handmade items rather then collect them, haha. I think it's time to fill up my ETSY! Hehe.
For now I leave you with this, a picture that makes me feel all warm and tingly inside, reminding me that spring is just around the corner!!!
(Yea Im a dork, don't judge!)


No comments:

Post a Comment