Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Believe.

Believe.

Believe what his Word says is true.

I am his child.

I am home in Him. He wants to make His home in me.

His Word provides me with safe boundaries, clear direction, and a road map for successful living.

He is my authority. Some say authority is confining, stifling, and limiting to self-expression. But to me, God's boundaries are wide open spaces where it is safe to explore who I am in Him.

He sets me free. Not free to live a life of my choosing, but free to choose His best for my life.

He will never leave me nor forsake me. He is always with me.

The plans he has for me are good.

He is the same yesterday, today, and forever.

I can count on Him.

He did not cause my broken heart but is committed to restoring it.

He doesn't promise to calm the storm, but He does promise to walk with me through anything I will ever have to encounter on this earth.

He loves me.

He will provide for me in both fatherly and motherly ways, either through others, his creation, or His word.

No comments:

Post a Comment