Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Valentines Day for the Hubs!

It's less than a month away, have you thought about what you are going to do for your husband yet?
Well I seen this posted on another blog, and thought it was brilliant! After over 3 years of marriage, battling immigration for the first 3, 2/half year old twins and both of us working, our "sparks" have fizzled down. Note; I said down but not out!!! Valentines Day usually just comes and go's with no gift exchanges, no cards, just some time spent together on the couch cuddling and watching some movies after the boys go to bed. Which is fine by me, I hate "stuffed" anythings. They just get dusty and take up space cluttering my house!!! And I am pretty sure I am not the only momma out there who feels the same way. ( About the romance fizzling, not the stuffies! ) It is SO hard to find time for yourself little own time for romance! Kids, Cleaning, & Groceries practically take up a whole day! It never ends with little ones around. Imagine sending this to your hubby's office, what a laugh he would get! So perhaps this might help you and your husband to take a little time together, have a few laughs, and re-kindle that romance. Or at least pig out and watch a good movie! =) Hehe.

If you would like to use this as a gift for your husband, you can check out the listing on my ETSY shop. Only $1.99
RIGHT HERE!


No comments:

Post a Comment