Friday, June 15, 2012

true love

I love it when my almost 3 year old wakes up right when I am about to go to bed, crying out "mommy!" Because even when I am exhausted and just want to sleep, I walk into his room and I am almost always greeted by a very cuddly little boy who immediately throws his arms around me and doesn't let go.
I love when I tuck my Ez into bed at night, and after I sing "You are my sunshine" to him he, asks me if he can sing it to me, and when he does he sings, "And please don't take, my mommy away!"


Being a mommy is hard. But at the end of the day, when they are both cuddled up in bed and I can watch them sleep peacefully, that is when I truly know just how much I am blessed. There are no words that can describe the love I have for my boys, but man, it sure does feel good to get those rare and special moments of reward!







No comments:

Post a Comment