Wednesday, March 20, 2013

21 Questions

A friend of mine posted this on FB today asking her 4 year old daughter these questions. (DON'T WORRY! I asked her if I could use these questions before posting and have her permission ;) I thought it would be fun to try out with my boys, even though their little minds barely hold attention for longer than 10 seconds... Regardless, some of their answers were hilarious! Gotta love the mind of a child :)


1. What is something mommy always says to you?
Ace - "No. You tell me yes and no!"
Ez - "Dear Jesus, thank you for this food..."

2. What makes mommy happy?
Ace - "ME!"
Ez - "ME!"

3. What makes mommy sad?
Ace - "Brother"
Ez - "Toys"

4. How does mommy make you laugh?
Ace - "With your shoes on your head! That's silly!"
Ez - "Kisses and chokes" (Not really sure what he means by chokes? lol)

5. What was mommy like when she was little?
Ace - "You looked like a girl, like Jordyn! (my niece) And you jumped in the bouncy castle!
Ez - "You were dressed up!"

6. How old is mommy?
Ace - "Really, really, REALLY TALL!"

7. What is mommy's favourite thing to do?
Ace - "You like everything, and you eat dog bones...."
Ez - "Plants." huh?

8. How tall is mommy?
Ace - "Really, really REALLY tall!"
Ez - "This many." (pointing up)

9. What does mommy do when you are not around?
Ace - "You just don't see me."
Ez - "Cry. Cry forever cause you missed us. You missed us lots, right mommy?"

10. If mommy became famous, what would it be for?
Ace - "Me!"
Ez - "Like a famous race car."

11. What is mommy really good at?
Ace - "Playing soccer, and throwing!"
Ez- "Hooks! They fly on the train and pull it!"

12. What does mommy do for her job?
Ace - "Your working!"
Ez - "Ummm, garbage!"

13. What is mommy's favourite food?
Ace - "Round cereal. And you eat worms! Ewww, you don't eat worms, thats disgusting!"
Ez - "Rice and broccoli's."

14. What makes you proud of mommy?
Ez- "Peeing and pooping on the potty. And my poop is all messed up..." (can you tell we are potty training? lol)

15. If mommy was a cartoon, what would she be?
Ace - "Thomas the tank engine!"
Ez - "Gramma Dezda!"

16. What do you and mommy do together?
Ace - " We go at the playground!"
Ez - "We walk at the playground!" (I think they love the playground...)

17. How are you and mommy the same?
Ace - "I have brown hair!"
Ez - "Cause I have punching gloves!"

18. How are you and mommy different?
Ace - "I don't know!"
Ez - "Because we don't have the right hair!" (Meaning he has a different colour, smart cookie!)

19. How do you know mommy loves you?
Ace - "Cause I love you so much!"

20. Where is mommy's favourite place to go?
Ace - "In the playground! You love it!"
Ez - "To the playground!"

21. Why is mommy asking you all these questions?
Ace - "I don't know!"
Me - "Is that poop on your leg?
Ace - "No, its just chocolate, or macaroni's!"

Ez - "I don't know... cause were going for a walk? To the park?"

2 comments:

  1. There's a park across the street from my house and sometimes i wish i could just board the windows shut and maybe my brother and sister (2&4 years old) will forget its there haha!

    Too cute their response. I died at "just chocolate or macaroni's!" LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, too funny! Thankfully, we have to walk quite a distance to get to a park around here :)

      Delete