Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Busy week!

Last week was my husbands *insert age here* birthday, along with my other weekly tasks I was busy preparing for that! He always down plays his birthday, he is not big on making it a big deal, but I like to make a big deal out of birthdays! Not just because it's a birthday, but it's a day to really appreciate that special someone in your life and spoil them! Let them know how much you love having them in your life! :) So when I asked him what kind of cake he wanted, I usually bake whatever HE wants, he thought he would make it easier for me and asked for an ice cream cake from dairy queen! Best husband ever or what?! This is how we spent our week :)

A rare moment of brotherly love!

Hub's birthday cake. It was this or Hello Kitty...

The shirt the boys made daddy, another Pinterest idea. He said it didnt really massage, but he was pretty stoked they made it and wished they had drawn on the front cause he wanted to show it off!

It turned out to be a really good weekend, just a chillaxed quality time with Daddy kind of weekend! :) Now I'm off to finish some blog orders and check out, cause this week is equally as busy with Easter coming up, ahhhhh!


No comments:

Post a Comment