Saturday, August 3, 2013

Lunch Box Printable's // Freebie

It's almost that time of year again. That time of year that almost every mother dreads. Back-To-School shopping! Ok, so maybe you don't dread it. I haven't even hit that age yet and I already cringe at the thought! Or perhaps it may be more of that feeling that when you walk into a store, everything back-to-school hits you smack in the face. In my opinion, we should be focusing on the very little summer we have left to be ridiculously crazy and enjoy our warm weather! Is it sad that I am already crying at the thought of snow and counting down the days till spring? I thought so...
None the less, it'll happen. I can't help ease the stress of preparing for another school year to start, but I can, and I did, create some pretty kick a** butt printable's for you to use for your kids lunch boxes! I admit it. I am one of those crazies who sit and look at all these creative lunches from some pretty talented moms. You know the ones, the ones that have sandwiches cut into cute kitty cats, and all the food separated nicely with some coloured silicone cups? I dream of the day where I can focus on just being a mom, at home, with nothing to do other than fill my boys lunch boxes with inspirational notes and awesome lunches that will for sure make them the coolest kids in their classes!
One day...

Never stop. Never stop fighting. Never stop dreaming.
Tom Hiddleston

Print Here!!!

The only thing I ask, is please do not pass off as your own, direct others to the link, but instead direct them to this post, and if you like it, follow my blog or like my facebook page!
Happy Weekend everyone!!!

I am hopping somewhere new today, go make some friends! :)
http://www.lifeonlakeshoredrive.com/
http://www.serenityyou.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment