Saturday, May 3, 2014

I'm Still Alive!

Life has been busy. Scratch that. Life has been insanely ridiculous stupid busy! :/
I have been hard at work (outside of the home) and hard at work re-opening my ETSY shop and trying to keep up with my motherly/wifey duties!
So today's post is simple. All my favourite looks, locked into one post and the vision I have for the twins bedroom! A little boys room DIY have you. I have never had a chance to decorate, paint or even think about creating fun spaces, so I am super excited to start decorating!
Here are my favourites for a little inspiration;


Love these side shelfs for storage & the colours!

Planning on some digital art.

I have a similar children's chair in velvet red, upholstery job?

LOVE these! Maybe silver instead of yellow.



Does anyone else spend hours online looking for design ideas or am I the only one?! When I am done I plan to post a reveal. Hopefully soon! For now, I will stick with collecting ideas! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment